Le premier réseau DOOH dédié aux
magasins de proximité alimentaire
Pensé pour les marques de la grande distribution, le nouveau média DOOHYOULIKE offre un emplacement de choix, exclusif et moderne, au sein même du dispositif de vente préféré des français "le magasin de proximité alimentaire".
En effet, depuis peu, ces magasins visent les emplacements premiums des centre-ville, des lieux d’habitation, de travail, de tourisme.... et sont devenus indispensables à la vie de quartier.
Découvrez une régie premium DOOH, 100% HD et ultra-connectée offrant des combinaisons infinies d'affichage dans le contexte d'acte d'achat.
17%de croissance - en tête des médias historiques tels que TV, presse, cinéma, radio, ...
35%des dépenses globales Out-Of-Home se font dans le Digital-Out-Of-Home.
41%des consommateurs sont plus réceptifs sur des écrans hors domicile.
78%pensent que le dispositif d'affichage digital facilite la mémorisation produit.
87%ont une image moderne et innovante de l'affichage DOOH.
Notre réseau de +350 écrans en Juillet 2019.
Des emplacements premium en plein centre ville
Le nouveau consommateur urbain revient faire ses courses au cœur même de son quartier. Il le fait façon plus "écolo", privilégiant le relationnel, le service à la personne, et un temps d'attente minimal en caisse etc…
Des magasins de proximité alimentaire fleurissent en plein coeur des villes dans des
emplacements de choix.
Ils s'adaptent au quotidien des français en proposant des concepts modernes, innovants, rendant le magasin toujours plus vivant et plus attractif dans le but de divertir et fidéliser ses clients.
Le réseau DOOHYOULIKE sélectionne ses magasins partenaires à partir d'un cahier des charges strict pour un résultat toujours 100% premium.
Positionnement stratégique des écrans in store
L'objectif est simple, offrir aux marques un emplacement moderne et de choix pour une prise de parole contextuelle et efficace.
Les écrans sont installés à des points stratégiques de passage du magasin - dans le sens du parcours client - offrant ainsi une visibilité et un impact optimaux.
Alternant un affichage de communication interne du commerçant et des spots publicitaires, l'écran se fond nativement dans le contexte.
Magasins partenaires :
Le réseau en image
Voici quelques photos de nos magasins partenaires.
Vous êtes annonceur et souhaitez lancer une campagne sur notre réseau?
Vous êtes commerçant et souhaitez rejoindre notre réseau ?
Last updated: 16 August 2017
The consultation of the website adxperience.com does not require the provision of the user’s personal data. However the user can send an email to the company’s business team after filling in a form with his/her name and email address.
The collection and processing of these personal data comply with French data protection regulation (Loi du 6 janvier 1978). According to the law, this site has been declared to the French National Commission on Information Technology and Liberties (CNIL) under the number: 1981814
The user has a right of access, modification, suppression to its personal data and right of objection that he can exercise at the following addresses firstname.lastname@example.org or:
267 Boulevard Pereire
75017 Paris, France.
Company: Adxperience SAS
Capital: € 5 200
Registration No: 537 890 873 R.C.S. Nanterre
Address:267 Boulevard Pereire, 75017 Paris, France
Tel: +33 (0) 9 73 29 22 77
Email address: email@example.com
Publishing Director: Fabrice Guez
Host server: ONLINE SAS
Host server address: BP 438 75366 PARIS CEDEX 08
Tel: +33 (0) 1 84 13 00 00
At Adxperience, we are committed to respect the privacy choices of our clients and Website
Adxperience (the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is a mobile advertising company providing its customers – through its mobile marketing automation platform (the “Platform”) – with efficient, transparent and scalable mobile advertising solutions (the “Services”). Our technology enables notably our customers to show end-users more relevant advertising campaigns.
How We Collect and Use Information
1. Campaign Datas
At the direction of our clients, who act as data controllers, Adxperience collects the following types of information from Users to help clients optimize and measure their advertising network, affiliate and publisher relationships:
- Ad Identifiers
- IP address
- Pixel Tags
- Imprecise Geographic Location Data derived from IP address and/or wifi networks.
We use this information to provide and improve Adxperience’s services, including for:
Serving ads: Allowing publishers to offer advertising inventory in their mobile apps, and advertisers to bid on and fill that inventory.
- Ad reporting and conversions: Reporting to advertisers information about when and how users have been shown their ads, clicked on their ads, and reporting to publishers information about when and how ads were shown on their properties and were clicked on.
- Frequency capping: Preventing users from seeing the same ad too many times.
- Fraud detection and prevention: Identifying invalid clicks (or ad queries) and protecting Adxperience Customers from fraudulent behaviour.
- GeoTargeting: Where permitted by the user’s device, allowing Adxperience Customers to serve ads based on a user’s location.
- Providing and improving our services: Auditing, researching, and analysing data in order to maintain, protect, and improve our services and develop new services, and to ensure that our technologies function properly.
2. Platform Users Datas
When you register / sign up for the Services, we may collect certain contact information from
you, such as your first and last name, organization name, city, state and zip code, email
address, and phone number or other similar contact details to help you with your experience.
Billing Information. When purchasing Services, you will be required to provide additional information that may include a credit card number or other banking or payment information. This information is required by us to verify your identity, to establish your company’s account, and set up your Services.
In order to provide Services to you and to improve our Services, we may collect information that is created or provided by you in connection with your use of the Services, including order information, chat logs, email logs and information about your actions in various client areas on the Website.
Third Party Information.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, which include [●], and add it to your account Contact Information. This combined information may be used by us to enhance our ability to provide Services to you, to ensure that we are paid for Services,
When you contact us
If you contact us by telephone, email, post or using any other function offered by our website,
we may collect your name, contact details, employer details, location and any other information
that you provide to us.
We will use this information to review, investigate and respond to your questions or comments as necessary. Please note that we may record telephone calls made to us.
When you register with us
If you register with us as a publisher or advertiser, we will collect your name, contact details, employer information (if relevant), payment information, tax registration number.
We will use this information to:
- create and maintain your account with us;
- carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- respond to your queries and support your needs efficiently;
- notify you about changes to our service or our products;
- comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject; and
- protect and defend our rights and interests.
When you sign up to receive marketing emails from us/h5>
If you sign up to receive emails from us, we will collect your name, email address,
employer details (if relevant) and location.
We will use this information to send you emails about services we think you may be interested in, updates about us and/or the website and to notify you of any changes to our services.
3. Website Audience : PERSONAL INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
When you use our website, we may automatically collect information including:
- Information about your visit, such as:
the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the website (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); the third party website from which you linked directly to the website (if applicable; and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Technical information, such as :the internet protocol (IP) address of your device;mobile device ID (see below);your log in informationbrowser type and version;location and time zone setting;browser plug-in types and versions;operating system and platform; and cookies (see below);
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer. Cookies allow us to analyse the way our website is being used by you. You may prevent your browser from saving Cookies by adjusting the corresponding settings in your browser software. However, please be advised that in such case, you may not be able to use all functions on website and/or on third-party sites to their full extent.
You may have certain rights in relation to the personal information we collect about you. These may include the right to request access to the data we hold about you, or to obtain a copy of the personal information in machine readable format, to request that it is erased or that any inaccurate personal information is rectified. You may also have the right to ask us to restrict how we process your personal information or to withdraw your consent to how we process your personal information.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official
authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by
the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their
particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Personal Data will be stored for as long as the Personal Data is required to provide Services or requested Website functionality. Other types of Personal Data, which are not required for the provision of Services, shall be stored for a period of up to 1 year consent is withdrawn or other data subject’s rights are exercised.
In some cases, Personal Data may be stored for a period longer than indicated or despite withdrawal of consent or request to erase Personal Data, if storage of Personal Data is required in order to protect our or third parties’ legitimate interests.
How We Protect Information
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially-reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Comments and Questions
Last Update : May 2018